Blight & Zoning Complaints

You may file a complaint about a possible zoning or blight violation in writing or by email that contains specific information such as:

  • Address of the possible violation
  • Nature of the complaint

You can fill out a request on our website: Online Form (login required) OR
Print, fill out and send via mail or email: Printable Form 

Mail: Grand County Planning & Zoning, P.O. Box 238, Hot Sulphur Springs, CO 80451 Email: 

All blight/junk violations will be handled in compliance with Resolution No. 2022-3-1 and Ordinance No. 6.

Zoning Violations will be processed in compliance with Section 18 - Enforcement and/or Section 19 – Violations and Penalties within the Grand County Zoning Regulations.