We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. For example, personal information is gathered when:
• completing a voluntary online form,
• sending us an email,
• registering for a subscription, or
• performing a service transaction using an assigned user ID and password.
If you submit your resume through our website, we use your personal information only in considering your application for employment.
We do not collect or use information for commercial marketing.
The County considers any information received and available through our website as if it were supplied in writing or through an in-person visit to our offices, and may constitute a public record subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act, Colorado Revised Statutes §24-72-101 et seq., or retention as established by Grand Counties Retention Schedule.
The term "public record" includes any information relating to the conduct of public business prepared, owned, used, or retained by County of Grand County regardless of physical form or characteristics.
We protect against disclosure of all information declared by law to be confidential. This includes:
• Personal medical records
• Personal Identifiable information, SSN#’s, D.O.B, Ethnicity
• Personal Property Declarations
• Communications between citizens and law offices
E-mail messages sent to any Grand County address will be treated the same as any other written communication, and may be subject to public review.
E-mail addresses obtained as a result of a request to a County website shall not be sold or distributed to private companies.
Links provide a means to expand the Grand County web site into a more comprehensive and integrated service-oriented site. Links may be implemented to connect site visitors to information that has a relevant relationship to the County, its services, or a community interest. County web site links shall not be used to promote or endorse any commercial endeavor unless specifically approved by the County Manager’s office. To ensure a clear sense of site ownership, a notification shall be displayed when a visitor leaves the County’s site. Link guidelines include, but are not limited to:
• The linked web site must contribute to the quality of life and further the positive image of Grand County
• The web site sponsor must be a locally recognized group or organization that promotes public health, public safety, public welfare, civic, cultural, or charitable ideals and activities.
• Links are permitted to United States or State of Colorado governmental agency web sites, as well as other web sites maintained by or on behalf of national, state, regional or local governmental or public educational agencies.
• If a web site or the web site's sponsor is substantially engaged in commercial, political, religious, or unlawful activities, Grand County will not permit links to such web site.
• Grand County may refuse to publish links to any web site at the sole discretion of the County Manager or their designee.
In order to maintain a high standard, the following are prohibited:
• Use of the system for commercial or personal gain.
• Attempts to use, reproduce or distribute material in violation of copyright law or applicable provisions of use or license agreements.
• Attempts to degrade, disrupt or vandalize equipment.
• Attempts to gain unauthorized access to restricted information, networks or other user accounts or files.
• Publishing libelous views or opinions.
• Display of pornographic or sexually explicit material, or linking to any such material.
• Posting of material that discriminates or encourages discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.
Professional photographs displayed on the CO.GRAND.CO.US, GCGOVERNMENT.COM and OURPAGE.CO.GRAND.CO.US websites are copyrighted by the photographer. Photos may not be sold or used in any way other than as displayed on these sites.
Maps and information provided by the Grand County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department is provided as a public service for non-commercial use. All information is provided “As-Is” without warranty of any kind.
Data is updated regularly in an attempt to provide the most accurate information possible. Information is derived from several sources and due to reasons outside of our control, may or may not be complete or current. Such information is intended for reference only, and it is the responsibility of the user to confirm any discrepancies in the data. Neither Grand County nor its information providers warrants the accuracy of the information, data or maps.
By accessing and using this website for GIS information, data or maps you affirm your acceptance of the above terms and conditions
Assessor Property Valuation, Treasure Taxable Values
The information contained herein is believed to be accurate and dependable. However, no warranties, implied or expressed, exist regarding the veracity of the data. Indicated taxable values are for assessment purposes only and may or may not reflect the estimate of current market value by this office.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the use of these applications.
By accessing and using this website for Property Valuation data, you affirm your acceptance of the above terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
The purpose of our interactive modules is to obtain suggestions, ideas, and feedback to benefit our community. Please avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your interactions. Please make sure that your postings are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal and expected for some topics to drift from the stated subject. However, to ensure maximum benefit for all of our users, we encourage you to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible. Impersonating a government employee or anther user is not allowed. We do not allow behavior or content related to illegal activities. Do not post or promote any materials that could SPAM, harm, or disrupt another user’s computer.
You may not link to any sites that violate the terms and conditions above. We reserve the right to ban any participant at any time that we feel does not comply with an appropriate code of conduct.
The sites are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. This site, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. This site makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the sites. Without limitation on the foregoing:
- This site does not warrant that the sites will operate error-free or that the sites and their servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the sites results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this site is not responsible for those costs.
- This site makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any documents posted by users, or of any other form of communication engaged in by users. Documents may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on documents posted by users, or on any other form of communication with users, will be at your own risk.
- This site makes no representations or guarantees regarding the content of the sites, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- This site makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the services or timeliness of the services in meeting your employment objectives. This site does not guarantee that the services will result in candidates being hired, positions being filled or employees being retained, and is not responsible or liable for any business, employment, hiring and/or salary decisions, for whatever reason made, made by you.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, this site cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because this site does not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on the Sites, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release this site from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.