Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The lasting trust that exists between residents, businesses and their local government is an essential characteristic of
a thriving community and healthy democracy. The County seeks to continue to build trust with the community in all
things we do. Specifically, to ensure that we are being accountable to our community and delivering the results in the
Strategic Plan, the County commits to the following:
By 2019, Grand County residents and County employees will receive performance
reports on a regular basis showing the progress of the implementation of the
County Strategic Plan.
• The previous update for each item is below the content field
• If you feel an item is obsolete or think it should be rephrased, please make a note of that in the update.
• If you feel an item should be added, there will be a place to do so.
The previous update for each item is below the content field
• Complete: Hired Communication Coordinator who will be responsible for collecting/updating and keeping current the
Grant Results Strategic Plan.
• Complete: Hired Communication Coordinator. Plan under development.
• In Progress
• Complete: Schedule for 2019 updates being drafted by the Communication Coordinator. Will publish county-wide
results in December 2019.
- Understand what the Strategic Plan/Results are, and what the Plan is intended to accomplish
- Understand the implementation plans for each team
- Understand the timeline for each team
- Construct a timeline for the overall process
- ID primary contact for each Strategic Results team
- Ensure all other teams understand this team’s role/prevent angst in the “request for information” process (presume positive intent)
- Ensure team has information protocols/reporting protocols from each Team Lead
- Establish expectations from teams for how much info to send
• Completed: ID primary contact for each Strategic Results team.
- Build templates
- Define method of formatting or communication
- Identify the channels we are pushing to
- Identify communication protocols (i.e. who approves the message first, who gets the message first, etc)
- Ensure the County (internal and external) are on same page
- Ensure all messages support the Strategic Plan consistently
• Completed: Build templates, Define method of formatting or communication
- Identify implementation plans
- Identify timelines
- Identify desired level of info
- Work with Lee to be sure the frequency is not onerous
• On Hold
- Ensure resilience of the Strategic Plan through elections
- Review Implementation Plan
Please upload any supporting documents you wish to provide with this update. If you have more documents than what is provided, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any input or suggestions for the overall results, strategies, or action items for this specific strategic result - please provide your input here. I have also provided a section for input on the entire strategic plan itself. The Manager's Office and the BOCC are hoping to either reprioritize or at the least simplify this plan, your input would be helpful in doing so.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field