Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Grand County’s extraordinary quality of life, access to all of Colorado’s best outdoor experiences, the local cost of
living, and easy access from the Front Range make it a certainty that our population and economy will grow over
the next five years. This growth will challenge us if we do not prepare in the areas of transportation, housing and
• By 2023, 100% of paved County Roads are maintained at or above approved County Paved road standards.
• By 2020, 100% of targeted roadways are maintained at or above approved County road standards
• The previous update for each item is below the content field
• If you feel an item is obsolete or think it should be rephrased, please make a note of that in the update.
• If you feel an item should be added, there will be a place to do so.
The previous update for each item is below the content field
• Continue moving forward with Asphalt Plan and work toward road classifications;
• Provide list for NWTPR
• In Progress
• Complete: Grand County Snow Plan has been updated and posted on the website.
• Planned to Begin on: March 11, 2019
• On Hold: GCRB will be looking at alternatives/solutions to our increasing traffic volumes. CR 3, 1
• On Hold
• Complete: Snow Plan has been updated and placed on the website. Will be monitored over the winter and revisited
afterward, GCRB has staffed a night crew again in the Fraser Valley - working Thursday through Monday 2:30 - 11:00
• Planned to Begin on: February 1, 2019
• Complete: GCRB requested two additional operators through the budget process to increase the level of service during
the winter months and provide more man power in the summer
Please upload any supporting documents you wish to provide with this update. If you have more documents than what is provided, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any input or suggestions for the overall results, strategies, or action items for this specific strategic result - please provide your input here. I have also provided a section for input on the entire strategic plan itself. The Manager's Office and the BOCC are hoping to either reprioritize or at the least simplify this plan, your input would be helpful in doing so.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field