FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 18, 2022
FIRST RESPONDERS COMPETE IN FOOD DRIVE TO SUPPORT MOUNTAIN FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER
GRAND COUNTY, CO – In excitement and enthusiasm, the Grand County Sheriff’s Office, Grand County Emergency Medical Services and Middle Park Health are participating in a friendly competition to help stock up our local food bank at Mountain Family Center in time for the holidays. The public is encouraged to support this mission by dropping off non-perishable food items to one of our offices. The food drive will last from Saturday, October 15 through Tuesday, November 15.
Mountain Family Center offers many resources to those struggling financially in Grand County. Their main services include food pantries located in Kremmling, Granby and Fraser.
Donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
• Grand County Sheriff’s Office: 670 Springs Street, Hot Sulphur Springs
• Grand County Emergency Medical Services: 81 W. Agate, Granby
• Middle Park Health – Granby Campus: 1000 Granby Park Drive South, Granby
• Middle Park Health – Kremmling Campus: 214 South 4th Street, Kremmling
• Middle Park Health – Wellness Center: 109 South 9th Street, Kremmling
• Middle Park Health – Grand Lake Clinic: 301 Marina Drive, Grand Lake
• Middle Park Health – Winter Park Clinic: 47 Cooper Creek Way, Winter Park
• Middle Park Health – Fraser Rehabilitation: 45 County Road 804, Suite 140, Fraser
Suggested donated food items include but are not limited to: canned goods like gravy, yams, pumpkin pie filling, cranberry sauce, evaporated milk, and cream of mushroom soup. Boxed goods like stuffing, instant mashed potatoes, small bags of sugar, saltine or Ritz crackers, granola and/or breakfast bars and fried onion toppers are also appreciated. Non-holiday themed food is also welcome!
We are thankful for a community that cares about one another and every donation is greatly appreciated!