To schedule a drive test, please call 970-725-3748. There are no walk-in appointments.
Have you already scheduled a drive skills test in Grand County?
When you show up for your drive test in the back (north) parking lot of the Granby Town Hall at Zero Jasper Avenue, you MUST have all of items listed below. In addition, you must be ON TIME. If you do not have all of the items list or if you are late, you will be sent away and asked to reschedule your appointment.
1. Current vehicle registration
2. Current Colorado Insurance
4. Driver log sheets (only for minors). The log must be TOTALED prior to arrival.
5. Drivers who are in the age group of 16-16.5 years old must provide proof of 6 hours of Behind the Wheel Training (BTW) OR proof of 12 hours of parent administered Behind the Wheel Training (BTW) along with MapQuest proof that the driver's residence is more than 30 miles from the nearest BTW Training location.
Only vehicles IN WORKING ORDER may be used for the test
1. Headlights, tail lights, turn signals, and brake lights must be in working order
2. No cracks impeding the driver’s or the tester's vision in the windshield
3. No riders (children, pets, parents) are allowed in the vehicle
North parking lot of Granby Town Hall
Zero Jasper Avenue
Note: Employees of the Town of Granby have no information regarding drive skills tests.
If you need to cancel your drive test, please contact 970-725-3748.
The Grand County Clerk and Recorder will be taking over the state Driver License office located in the Administration Building in Hot Sulphur Springs on May 1, 2017. For information regarding driver licenses, please see the Colorado Department of Revenue's webpage.
Colorado Department of Revenue webpage
Press Release April 24, 2017 Office Closed on April 28, 2017 at Noon
Press Release April 17, 2017 Current Service Offerings