Water Resource Management
Take full advantage of the water resources services available as well as the latest information regarding your water supply.
- Colorado River Cooperative Agreement, May 15, 2012 signing ceremony in Hot Sulphur Springs, video, news release, and more.
- Reclamation has released the Colorado-Big Thompson Project West Slope Collection Preliminary Alternatives Development Report that addresses concerns of water clarity at Grand Lake.
- Stream Management Plan, Grand County Colorado, August 2010. Prepared by Tetra Tech, Inc., Habitech, Inc., and Walsh Aquatic Consultants Inc.
- Summary of water rights and water quality issues for the upper Colorado River Basin and Fraser River.
- When water means much more than just producing electricity. How Shoshone hydro-electric plant powers the river and why that's important to Grand County. Read more.
- Windy Gap Firming Project 1041 Permit Application and Staff's Certificate of Recommendation.
- Colorado Division of Water Resources
- The Grand County Water Information Network (GCWIN) is a non-profit corporation dedicated to coordinate, manage, and consolidate the comprehensive water quality monitoring, informational, and educational programs in Grand County, Colorado. For more information visit the GCWIN website and GCWIN Database
- US Geological Survey
- Reservoir release and stream flows as of June 20, 2012
- Erosion and sediment control for construction activities guidance handbook.
- Home landscape care and its effect on water quality.
Relationship to the Economics of the Headwaters Counties