Grand County Public Health offers Non-Medical, in-home assistance and for those with a need:
- Personal Care tasks include assistance with showering, shampooing and bathing
- Homemaking Services include help with meal prep, dishes, and kitchen cleaning, laundry, stripping and making beds, light housekeeping tasks such as vacuum, mop, dust. Errands include grocery shopping and picking up mail and prescriptions.
- Respite for caregivers
- We can tailor the visit day(s)/time/length and frequency to meet client needs. Most visits are once per week, 2 hours in length.
- Pay source can be Private pay ($30/hour) or Medicaid. Medicare does NOT cover these services.
- Transportation is NOT included.
Please call us at 970-725-3288 for enrollment and information.
Namaste Home Health provides Medical home health and hospice care in Grand County:
Namaste Home Health, Palliative Care, Hospice
Shannon Winegarner, RN, MSN, COQS, CHPN
Director of Clinical Services