Local Health Guide & Resources
Below are lists of local health-related resources available in Grand County. Additionally, Healthy Grand County's website provides many other local healthcare resources as well as detailed information about each.
Please start by visiting HealthyGrandCounty.org
Please visit Connect for Health Colorado to apply for financial help to lower the cost of private health insurance. This is Colorado's official marketplace to apply for affordable insurance for individuals and small employers.
- Direct Service to help access care, patient navigation, transportation assistance 970-725-3477
- A.C.H.E.S. & P.A.I.N.S. health care vouchers
- Health Resource Guide
- Offers free breast and cervical cancer screenings and health navigators who can help with the process of getting the right tests, including mammograms and PAP or HPV tests, and any needed follow-up tests.
- Nearby clinics include:
Nurse-Family Partnership (Intermountain NFP)
- Nurse Family Partnership is a free program pairing first time expecting mothers with an experienced nurse home visitor from early pregnancy until the infant is 2 years of age.
- If you are interested in receiving a call from an NFP nurse or you would like to make a referral please complete this form. (Adobe Reader is required to open form)
- Please call Intermountain Nurse Family Partnership (970) 668-9711
Blood & Plasma Donation
Mental Health Counseling
- 24/7 Crisis Services Call 844-493-TALK (8255) or Text TALK to 38255
- Mind Springs Health - Granby Office - 970-887-2179
- Maternal Mental Health Hotline - Free, confidential, 24/7 mental health support for moms and their families before, during, and after pregnancy. English and Spanish-speaking counselors are available. Phone or text 1-833-9-HELP4MOMS (1-833-943-5746). Counselors will immediately provide real-time support, information, and resources.
- Additional Mental Health resources are located at HealthyGrandCounty.org
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Granby Meetings - sponsored by AA Western Colorado
- Please contact 888-333-9649 - answered 24 hours/day
Tobacco Cessation Program
- FREE Tobacco cessation program based on proven strategies that have helped more than 1.5 million people quit tobacco
- Phone and on-line programs available
- Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (784-8669) or visit the Colorado QuitLine to Be Tobacco-free
Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Denver Sexual Health Clinic - Offers confidential, low-cost testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), or sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and HIV. Located at 660 N. Bannock St, Denver, CO. Most services are by appointment, please call 303-602-3540 or visit their website: https://www.phidenverhealth.org/clinics-services/std-testing-treatment
- Free At-Home HIV and STD testing through Test Yourself Colorado
- Free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds at Pregnancy Resource Connection in Granby 970-887-3617
- Fraser Medical Clinic Fraser 970-726-6778
- Middle Park Health Granby, Kremmling, Winter Park, Grand Lake - 970-887-5886
- Byers Peak Family Medicine Winter Park 970-722-0300
- Winter Park Medical Center (Denver Health) - 970-726-4299
- Granby Dental - 970-887-3832
- Kremmling Family Dental Center - 970-724-3737
- Winter Park Dental - 970-726-5556
- Corona Pass Dental - 970-726-8290
- Winter Park Optical - 970-726-5652