Grand County Public Health is dedicated to promoting and protecting the health of Grand County residents and visitors, through the utilization of effective education, prevention, monitoring, referral and community collaboration strategies.
Grand County Public Health provides public health services throughout Grand County. Those services include:
- Women’s health, including referrals and case management
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) food supplement program
- Adult health and immunizations
- Child Health Services, including immunizations, referrals, and case management
- Public health outreach and education
- Public health emergency preparedness for all-hazards
- Communicable disease control, investigation, and education
- Communities that Care - Youth Prevention Project
2018 Grand County Public Health Community Health Assessment and Public Health Improvement Plan
2013 Community Health Assessments
Northwest Colorado Health in Steamboat has taken over our Home Health and Hospice clients on a case-by-case basis. The person to contact is Julie Gates, RN at 970-871-7692.