Facilitator: Grand County Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Members: Internet Service Providers (ISP's) servicing Grand County
Meeting Location and Frequency
Meetings will be held quarterly in person at the Grand County Administrative Building (308 Byers Ave) in Hot Sulphur Springs, Colorado and also virtually through a meeting platform provided by Grand County Colorado.
Ensure awareness of the availability and reliability of Internet services, with minimum speeds of 100Mbps down and 10Mbps up, to 90% of residents within Grand County Colorado.
1. Provide information on a quarterly basis regarding broadband within Grand County to include:
- Availability of broadband within Grand County, at the minimum target speeds defined, as determined by using the Colorado Broadband Map (URL) administered through the Colorado Broadband Office.
- Reliability and redundancy of Internet services within Grand County Colorado.
- Roadmap of Internet services within Grand County Colorado.
2. Allow for discussions, partnerships, and relationships among public and private entities to accomplish the mission of the working group.
Broadband Working Group Presentations
Resident & Business Broadband Information