For up-to-date information and resources visit www.workingrand.com
We are actively working to develop other resources and assistance in helping businesses apply for the below services. Please contact email@example.com for specific questions.
Grand County Economic Development in conjunction with our Chambers and Towns are working collectively to bring you the most updated information on Business Resources available due to the COVID-19.
- CARES Act Guide
- COVID Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- COVID-19 Small Business Response Resources
- PPP vs EIDL Graphic
- How to Apply for Unemployment in Colorado
- Information on Unemployment Insurance or Wage
- Region-specific information
- Updates from the Northwest SBDC
- OEDIT COVID-19 Resource Website
Under the new coronavirus unemployment insurance guidelines, if you’re laid off, on hiatus, quarantined or caring for a sick family member, you may be eligible to receive unemployment. In many states, unemployment waiting periods are also being waived so that you can get relief faster. Learn More
Here are some crucial resources to help you find out if you qualify for unemployment benefits during the outbreak.
- CareerOneStop: A one-stop-shop for coronavirus unemployment insurance claims through the U.S. Department of Labor
- Unemployment Insurance Flexibilities: Information on who is newly eligible for unemployment benefits due to coronavirus layoffs
- COVID-19 and the Fair Labor Standards Act: Information on your rights as an hourly or salaried worker under the Fair Labor Standards Act during the outbreak
COVID Business Bridge Loans (BEDA): Funds $5,000 or under will be made available through low-interest loans Grand County Businesses who have an immediate cash flow need. For an application please email Frank Delay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grand County Emergency Assistance Fund: For Vulnerable populations, Mountain Family Center will be accepting and administering all applications for rental/mortgage/utility assistance, food insecurities and grocery access. You can reach them at 970-557-3186. Other services needed please contact Megan Ledin at the Grand Foundation.
Grand Foundation: Housing Assistance Funds can be found on their website
State and Federal Funding
Economic Injury Disaster Loan: Governor Jared Polis just announced that Colorado’s application for federal disaster area designation has been approved. The SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan application is now open to business owners in all of Colorado’s 64 counties.
Note: The website and application will experience unprecedented traffic. If the page will not load, please check back at a later time.
- Colorado Restaurant Association Policies and Protocols for the Colorado Restaurant Industry
- Environmental cleaning and disinfecting
- U.S. Department of Labor Offers Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation: Information on FECA Coverage for Coronavirus Disease
- Society for Human Resource Management: Coronavirus information and FAQs
- COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations
- SBDC Economic Relief Resources
- For Employers & Employees
- COVID-19 Business Resource
- Supporting Small Businesses (PPP Loan)
- Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments
- Unemployment Help