We are actively working to develop other resources and assistance in helping businesses apply for the below services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific questions.
Emergency Funding Opportunities
Grand County Economic Development in conjunction with our Chambers and Towns are working collectively to bring you the most updated information on Business Resources available due to the COVID-19.
COVD Business Bridge Loans (BEDA): Funds $5,000 or under will be made available through low-interest loans Grand County Businesses who have an immediate cash flow need. For an application please email Frank Delay at email@example.com.
Grand County Emergency Assistance Fund: For Vulnerable populations Mountain Family Center will be accepting and administering all applications for rental/mortgage/utility assistance, food insecurities and grocery access. You can reach them at 970-557-3186. Other services needed please contact Megan Ledin at the Grand Foundation.
Grand Foundation: Housing Assistance Funds can be found on their website
State and Federal Funding
Economic Injury Disaster Loan is Open! Governor Jared Polis just announced that Colorado’s application for federal disaster area designation has been approved. The SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan application is now open to business owners in all of Colorado’s 64 counties.
Note: The website and application will experience unprecedented traffic. If the page will not load, please check back at a later time.
Several entities are starting grant programs to specifically assist businesses being affected by COVID-019
- Facebook announced a $100 million program to help small businesses as governments throughout the country urge gyms and restaurants to close their doors to slow the coronavirus pandemic.
Facebook Small Business Grant Program
- El Pomar Foundation announced the establishment of the Colorado Assistance Fund (CAF). CAF is a $1 Million fund offering immediate aid to nonprofit organizations supporting Colorado communities, organizations and idividuals affected by the recent outbreak of COVID-019
El Pomar Assistance Fund
- The nonprofit organization Kiva provides 0% interest loans to small businesses worldwide. They are expanding eligibility and the amount of loans provided during crisis
Regional and State Offices
Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT)
- OEDIT Economic Injury Hotline: 303-860-5881
- OEDIT COVID-19 Resource Website
Colorado Small Business Development Center
The Colorado SBDC network is working with the Governor’s Office, OEDIT and the Colorado office of SBA to coordinate resources and assistance for small businesses across the state. As this is a very fluid crisis, the best place to find the latest information will be:
Colorado Workforce and Unemployment
- Colorado Restaurant Association Policies and Protocols for the Colorado Restaurant Industry
- Environmental cleaning and disinfecting
- U.S. Department of Labor Offers Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation: Information on FECA Coverage for Coronavirus Disease
- Society for Human Resource Management: Coronavirus information and FAQs
- COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations
- SBDC Economic Relief Resources
- For Employers & Employees
- COVID-19 Business Resource