For information regarding the Colorado Smoke Outlook please click HERE.
Mission StatementGrand County Public Health is dedicated to promoting and protecting the health of Grand County residents and visitors, through the utilization of effective education, prevention, monitoring, referral and community collaboration strategies.
Grand County Public Health provides public health services throughout Grand County. Those services include:
- Women’s health, including referrals and case management
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) food supplement program
- Adult health and immunizations
- Child Health Services, including immunizations, referrals, and case management
- Public health outreach and education
- Public health emergency preparedness for all-hazards
- Communicable disease control, investigation, and education
- Communities that Care - Youth Prevention Project
Northwest Colorado Health in Steamboat has taken over our Home Health and Hospice clients on a case-by-case basis. The person to contact is Julie Gates, RN at 970-871-7692.
2013 Community Health Assessments
Corona Insights Health Professional Survey Report for Grand County 2013 04 08
Corona Insights Prioritization Report for Grand County 2013 07 09
Corona Insights Public Focus Group Report for Grand County 2013 01 02
Corona Insights Secondary Data Report for Grand County 2013 02 14
Corona Insights Spanish Survey Report for Grand County 2013 01 25
Corona Insights Survey Report for Grand County 2012.10.02
Final Corona Insights Maternal and Child Health Focus Group Report for Grand County 2013 04 08
GCPH Improvent Plan - FINAL