VETERANS ASSISTANCE GRANT
The Grand County Veterans Service Office is privileged to announce that it has available for distribution, grant funds available to Veterans in need of financial assistance.
These grant funds are made available from the State of Colorado by the Colorado Board of Veterans Affairs (CBVA). This VAG grant is in place to assist local Veterans in need, within the strict guidelines set by the CBVA. Veterans must produce a DD 214 (that is not Dis-Honorable).
If you are a Veteran in need, please contact Duane Dailey
Grand/Summit County Veteran Service Officer. Call 970-509-9024 or come to the VSO office in the Grand County Administration Building between 830am-500pm, Monday-Friday (Call ahead). Remember your DD 214.
- Request for Copies of Military Discharges
- Request for Home Loan Eligibility
- Request for Service Connected Compensation
- Request for Veterans Administration Pension
- Request for Veterans Administration Health Care Benefits
- Request for Burial / Death Benefits
- Health Net Federal Services - Website for providers
- Check the distance between cities
- Colorado VA Home Loan
- Mountain Ride - Your Transportation Connection
VA Choice Card Quick Facts
You may qualify if the Veteran's current residence is more than 40 miles from the closest VA health care facility. Read more... and Quick Facts
Open Letter from Secretary McDonald
New 2016 Schedule - FREE Veterans' Legal Clinic
Meet with an attorney free of charge and get information on topics such as veterans resources, benefits, taxes, housing and family law. Read more...
|Cheyenne||2360 E. Pershing Blvd.||307-778-7550|
|Denver||9th and Clermont||303-399-8020|
|Grand Junction||2121 North Ave.||970-263-2800|
Denver Area VA Clinics
|Aurora||13701 E. Mississippi, Suite 200||303-398-6340|
|Jewel||14400 E. Jewell||303-270-6400|
|Golden||1020 Johnson Road